Skip to content

“You Know I’m Right” = My New Podcast Y’all!

January 31, 2013

I’m starting a podcast! It’s called You Know I’m Right. Is it news? Is it comedy? Is she Right or Wrong or Left or Right? Is she for real? You’ll have to listen to find out!

You Know I'm Right Image with Gray

PODCAST LAUNCH DATE Р February 7th

Launch is next Thursday and I’m DYING because I’m completely unprepared. I’m telling you that so you’ll think I’m winging it, so in case it sucks you’ll say to yourself, “Well, she didn’t prepare.” See how that works?

It won’t suck though, because guys, I have an EXCLUSIVE interview with none other than Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Can you believe it?!!!!! IT’S TRUE!!!!! Fresh off of her controversial Benghazi testimony, tune in to hear Hillary talk about a number of taboo topics with little ole’ me. I had to pull a lot of strings for this interview so I hope you’ll listen.

"Yes, you may interview me and we will talk of taboo subjects."

“Yes, Sunny, you may interview me and we will talk of taboo subjects.”

About these ads
11 Comments leave one →
  1. Bob permalink
    January 31, 2013 8:26 pm

2. January 31, 2013 9:01 pm

FINALLY! (Love the show title, too)

3. January 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Good for you Sunny! Out of the hospital and back to comedy, good for us! We forgive you ahead of time if you suck!

4. Bob permalink
    January 31, 2013 9:26 pm

You might even ask her how Jennifer de Flowered, too, if you are talking of taboo subjects.

5. January 31, 2013 9:52 pm

What is a podcast, and how do I watch it?

What time is the broadcast?

Can I see this podcast on my computer?

If I can’t see the live broadcast, will it be recorded and and available for later access?

Are you still sick, or are you completely recovered?

• February 1, 2013 6:40 am

A podcast is a like a radio show you can download or listen to online, instead of on the radio.
      More details on time of launch and subsequent episodes will come soon.
      It will not be a live broadcast at this time. Even when it is, it will be available for download.
      I am still recovering, but I am impressing everyone with my progress. Thank you for inquiring after my health!

Cheers!

6. February 1, 2013 5:36 am

You go, gurrrrl!

7. February 5, 2013 1:51 pm

Sunny, I am so glad you are back. You were the little ray of sunshine (sometimes a welcome blinding light!) during the dismal election season.

Didn’t know you were in the hospital and I hope you’re done with it cause it’s a bad place to be!

Please give us details on how/where to get your new podcast. I can’t wait. Will iTunes have it?
    Aloha, Mikie

• February 5, 2013 1:57 pm

Yes! It will be available on iTunes. Details on where to go are coming.