Skip to content

My Video Collaboration with Republican Party Animals Will Knock Your Socks Off!!!

July 25, 2012

Okay, here’s the deal…this one is good folks. I made this in collaboration with the talented David Stein of Republican Party Animals. I sent off the footage off to him and have been awaiting the result. David is a genius!  He finally released it today and it is Goooooooooooooood!

It is a spoof on the viral video where the guy is talking to his 12 year old self. What if a 2008 Obama supported made a recording for her 2012 self about how awesome the world would be after 4 years of Obama? Yeah, exactly. Here’s the original video:

12 Comments leave one →
  1. bob permalink
    July 25, 2012 1:14 pm

I supported Obama because I wanted racial harmony in the United States. (sshhh, I actually voted for Sarah Palin, but don’t tell) Now I find AG Holder won’t prosecute black on white crimes. How disappointed am I, when here I thought everyone was responsible for their very own behavior. An older guy, I still live in my mom’s basement too, but now I am afraid to even go out.

Romney 2012, to end this insanity!! And let the mom’s of the US of A have their basements back!

2. July 25, 2012 5:06 pm

you might have created the greatest campaign ad ever in the history of this great nation and if not the best political comedy sketch ever. thanks.

3. July 25, 2012 5:13 pm

sunny your are the greatest

4. ahem permalink
    July 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Brilliant. Romney ought to use it.

5. July 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Love it!!!!! Linked it here. Great job!!!!

6. Hal Hughes permalink
    July 26, 2012 1:50 am

Girl, your best yet!

7. liberalmann permalink
    July 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Nicely done videos Too bad they are all based on lies, conjecture and half truths. You’re hurting average Americans just like the GOP, you fool.

8. July 26, 2012 6:21 pm

* SIGH * so that what happened to all the obama supporters ….they became surly drunks living in mom’s basement ….GOOD…The SOB’s

9. Dan Rhea permalink
    August 4, 2012 4:22 pm

is the video supposed to be just the music playing? can’t hear a word, it’s as though someone censored it?

10. September 1, 2012 5:34 pm