Skip to content

New Sunny TV Y’all!!

July 19, 2012

Obama’s recent remarks, “If you own a business, you didn’t build that. Someone else did that.” Are pure comedy gold. There have been so many memes circulating and tweets, and he looks like such an ass hole — I LOVE IT!!!! I had to contribute to the ridicule fest. Enjoy!

About these ads
8 Comments leave one →
  1. bob permalink
    July 19, 2012 5:22 pm

R i g h t.

Next you will be taking credit for building the House of Sunny! Let me tell you, you didn’t do that. Your teleprompter did that.

So don’t grow an attitude!

A little humility is in order before we expropriate your ‘holdings’, which are not yours, because so didn’t built them.

That is the next step in the argument, and I am now being serious.

Obama is a very dangerous, albeit deluded, man.

bob

2. bob permalink
    July 19, 2012 5:23 pm

‘because you didn’t build your holdings’ – should be thanks

3. July 20, 2012 10:44 am

Hi, Sunny – I linked you at The Jawa Report and thought I’d leave a comment to let you know.

Well, WordPress is leaving the comment, technically. I’m just typing it in. Well, I’m using a keyboard I didn’t make myself. It was probably made in China or somewhere, but these are my words. Not really MY words, I mean I didn’t create them or invent them or anything, I just rearranged them in a way to express my thoughts. And then I sent via over my internet. Someone’s internet. Al Gore’s internet? Did he invent the internet or did someone else do that?

Anyway, it was a good video you made. Or whoever made it.

• July 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks for the link!!!! I didn’t make it. Someone else did that, but thanks anyway.

• scizzorbill permalink
      July 21, 2012 8:56 am

Algore did not invent the internet. The history of the internet is easily researchable on NotAlgore’s internet.

4. scizzorbill permalink
    July 21, 2012 9:21 am

Hi Sunny. Found you via PJMedia. Just what America needs. Some humor while pointing out the awful mess we are in.

BTW, You did make that sandwich. I saw the construction on House of Sunny TV. Dear leader’s comment is manure laden. All business is built with available materials including capital. The materials do not build the business any more than a gun kills people. Libtard logic: there outta be a law.

5. July 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello Sunny, first I should tell you that you are outrageously funny and I love you for it! Your humor is the real laugh out loud stuff one just hopes to find on the web.
    Keep ‘em coming!

6. iwriter permalink
    August 20, 2012 12:33 am

Hello there Sunny… I just found you and I love what you are doing… I am an independent but think that the media is not giving romney/Ryan a real chance to get their message out so what you are doing is a service for us that really want the truth. However I do want to point out that although i loved the sandwich routine it was a bit overbalanced and the video did not do enough with your remark about how business actually create the government. I thought it was brillaintly done but not developed enough and hence many might miss that brilliant point. Since the govenrment has no money then how can they create anything? Regardless I do love what you are doing… count me a fan and the next time you have a mixer let me know…. I am there!!! It would be fun to play with your mind…. Love it!!!